Tuesday 31 October 2017

My last ride to Jason VIP !


My sister is right. At times like these, I actually forget that I am here (Karachi) for a bigger purpose (dentistry).So, my sister is shifting. And on my last ride to her residence, I felt like it's like the end of an era.


My thoughts will be most likely, appreciated by those of you who at some point in their lives have lived away from home. And during that period you have had craved home or something like your home away from home. The feel. Whether it be a friend or a hangout place or a coffee shop, grocery store, be it anything. We all look for a place akin to our house back in our hometown. A place where we enter and leave without obligations or responsibilities thrown in our way. Where we can just be. The place which is at its best your Narnia or your Mirror of Erised.


So, this house has seen me from weak, meager and miserable to astonishingly strong and successful (in some areas of course!). My first stomach lurching freelance project to my first blog, my imm exam and the night before it and the morning of the exam where it was raining soothingly when I left shivering with fear, to when I heard the good, bad and ugly of the news, this house has hosted me well. It has been my room of requirements so to say :P. My cinderella getaway where I could return late than the designated time.


The reality struck me that I won't be barging in this house anytime I want from now on, when I rung the doorbell and someone other than my sister or her husband showed up at the door. We were off to shift some of the leftover things. And it was then when it dawned on me that my very own T2F is gone :).


So, those of you reading this be a little kinder to people around you, especially those away from home as they are already fighting many battles that you don't know about. Keep everyone around you guarded and protected and covered in every other possible way. For someone, you might be the angel they are wishing for. Don't become a human for them :).






No comments:

Post a Comment

Feelings Unlimited (02)

 Well part 01 was never published so..... here we go. What do we associate with events in earlier part of our lives becomes totally differen...