Saturday 26 November 2022

Love Letter 7: Where do broken hearts go!

 

Dada!

Lahore made you in some way. 

Lahore tends to be nicer to me too. The world is proving to be a bitter place now. What did you do in such scenarios? 

Where did you go? Where did you hangout? 

What did you DO exactly when humans made you suffer? Made you loose hope in humanity?

I am sad today. People say I am turning negative and bitter. 


Kya karon? 

Kahan jaon? Lahore?


Where does a broken heart go? Any ideas...

Just tell me how to stay firm on my feet on the ground. How?

How not to look at people whom you have helped immensely and they have caused massive heart breaks, soul breaks and cracks in our emotional stability ? Unka kia karna hai ab?


I have a strong urge to go to Bassi, your native gaon on the other side and look around. To go to Narnol and see your workplace or it's whereabouts. I need to connect to You. My journey is much like yours. I can't explain but can transmit the feelings may be somehow if we were to meet. AND That! Is never going to happen. I wish to talk to you just in dream if that's possible. It will be one whooping big/ tremendous exchange of energies. 


Trust me on this one. 


I think about you alot.


Asif ki beti.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feelings Unlimited (02)

 Well part 01 was never published so..... here we go. What do we associate with events in earlier part of our lives becomes totally differen...