Saturday 1 April 2023

Love Letters (#02)

 How to be alive?

22 November 2021

Hyderabad

Hello again,

I know I m bothering you a lot but….who cares 😍☺️. I wanna know one thing. It’s bothering me since morning. How are you so alive? I mean even in death you have such strong presence. No, No! And No, I am not joking. Not at all. There are people, very few of them but there Are people who are still moved by you. The respect which is transcending through generations makes me wonder; what did you actually do to have larger than life imprint on people’s mind some 40 yrs later!

I am amazed truly. People can’t stop talking about you. People can’t stop to be thrilled about you. Even after 04 decades. The males, the females, your nieces and nephews and anyone who’s life you touched. They all talk so ecstatically about you. They’re all in a faze till today.

They talk about your charisma. They tell me about the personality you had. They mention you were good looking and kindhearted. They tell me about the I.Q, E.Q and social intelligence you had. You knew people inside out. You were out there for everybody. You emanated kindness like a reflex action of some sort.

I look so hard in people who share your genes to get a trace of you but none matches the charisma of that magnitude. You appear to me as a character of Greek mythology who was one of his kind.

My question remains; what did you actually do?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feelings Unlimited (02)

 Well part 01 was never published so..... here we go. What do we associate with events in earlier part of our lives becomes totally differen...