Sunday 30 June 2024

The day world lost it's gravity

 13 June 2024

 Thursday (Early morning)


I am calling you abbu and you're not picking up .....my worst nightmare is Live now.

Whose leftover I will eat now? What do you think....Who will I give my daily update to. Who will I have endless Misc conversations with. 

What will happen to our heart to heart rendezvous.

We have been through stuff together and I was still ready to hold on to you....why'd you had to leave? You were ready to go perhaps and I wasn't ready to let go off of you.

I don't know about others but the core of my being is gone. 

I am still following you around.

You said, "People will say stuff But you will do what I say". And I agreed to it Abu. Why'd you leave then? It looked as if you wanted to go and that kills me. I tried my level best to not interrupt you ever.

We were A-team. The best team. The go-getters. The fun ones. 

You were the best father.....you still are. A gentleman in a world full of Men. There is a tangent to our equation no-one will ever understand. I have heard Greek stories abu depicting what we were going through. Your piko misses you Abbu. I miss Calls/Messages. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisconsin, Venn Diagram and the Silent Cheerleader

 04 October 2024  Friday This is exactly why I am afraid of Thursdays and Fridays now. People leave.  Moazam chacha left. And I went back in...