Saturday 14 September 2024

Dreams are made of whatever you're lacking in life

 

I don't think we wish for things we really dream of. We wish for things we are deprived of or want back in life. That is what makes us crazy and go gaga about stuff.


While I was reading "Tuesdays with Morris" I wondered that how fantastic the idea was. I wondered how to execute such an obscure wish of mine and how to go about it.

Little did I know I will regret everything from the past 05/06yrs for all the wrong reasons.

I regret not recording Abbu's conversations with our trip to Banni. I regret not saying enough. I regret not journalling back then. I regret not photographing him enough. I regret not hugging him enough.

I dream of having a dream rendezvous with my father dearest repeatedly. I want to have endless conversations with him only. I miss the wit and I miss the sarcasm. I miss everything about you Abbu. To the point that it gets difficult to breathe.


To the wishful thinking!

To anything which makes dream true!

Forever and beyond.....


Xoxo

Asif ki beti

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisconsin, Venn Diagram and the Silent Cheerleader

 04 October 2024  Friday This is exactly why I am afraid of Thursdays and Fridays now. People leave.  Moazam chacha left. And I went back in...