Thursday 12 September 2024

I might be okay but I am not fine at all

 

Abbu!


Every day is a struggle if I tell you the truth. 

You are not visiting me often.....I can't breathe. I miss you every second of every day. There are things....things which I need to tell you, discuss with you.


I miss your wit, your sarcasm.....your everything. The very end of bohri bazar, Haji shah dargah takes me back in time and I long for your company. People are weird. I wondered how you survived. You didn't tell me any of it....except for the very lil part during last yr.


One thing which keeps me going is that ALLAH gave me You as a father and I enjoyed every bit of it. I wish we meet sooner and in happier times. I am paralyzed by the time. Can't wake up in morning only to not find you and come back later from work only to stop myself from running to your room.

I don't watch funny reels on Instagram now. I can't share with you now so I have stopped watching also. 


Miss you abba!

More than what you can imagine.

Never knew that breathing is a struggle other than Asthma....but even that was short lived for me.


Sept 11, 2024. Wednesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisconsin, Venn Diagram and the Silent Cheerleader

 04 October 2024  Friday This is exactly why I am afraid of Thursdays and Fridays now. People leave.  Moazam chacha left. And I went back in...