Saturday 5 October 2024

Wisconsin, Venn Diagram and the Silent Cheerleader

 04 October 2024

 Friday


This is exactly why I am afraid of Thursdays and Fridays now. People leave. 


Moazam chacha left. And I went back into the same spiral....like they have sound effects in movies....just like that.


Although all of us are physically and mentally placed in different zones But it feels like we all are stuck in the common sphere of venn diagram. Navigating through exact same emotions, processing exactly same things.


The last time me and chacha were together he had brought gifts and gave me a choice that choose (1) or (2) while I was thinking hard .....he'd smile and say "you know you can always choose BOTH" 

My eyes wide opened and I asked "heinnn is that even an option?" And he raised eyebrows like he always did instead of full nod.


I achieved some academic excellence some time earlier in life and he used to repeat it ....basically letting the other person know that he knows and is enjoying it. And then he would repeat it again n again. Not with a loud applaud but much like a silent cheerleader.


He told me "We had step-uncles and I must say all of them were nice to us. I must admit".


He told me things about my father I never knew, never could have deciphered, never could have de-coded.


Moazam Chacha we all are praying for you. ALLAH ki amaan mein.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisconsin, Venn Diagram and the Silent Cheerleader

 04 October 2024  Friday This is exactly why I am afraid of Thursdays and Fridays now. People leave.  Moazam chacha left. And I went back in...